Here are Kenwood Singapore’s top five kitchen appliances and some tasty recipes to make with them.
In 1st place we have the Blend Xtract Blender, a smoothie maker that comes with two BPA-free sports bottles.
Featured Recipe: Power Berries Smoothie
½ cup of blueberries (about 200g)
6 regular size raspberries
½ cup of ice
250ml of fresh milk
– Put all the berries into the blender.
– Add ice and followed by fresh milk
– Blend for 20 seconds. For a smoother blend, blend longer.
– Serves for a quick summer refreshment (garnish with mint leaf and berries)
In 2nd place we have the Triblade Hand Blender, a hand blender with a variety of attachments designed to save you time in the kitchen.
Featured Recipe: Hearty Spinach Pesto
2 cups of baby spinach
2 small cloves of garlic
½ cup of pistachios (you can use walnuts as an alternative)
¾ cup of olive oil.
– Place baby spinach, chili, garlic and pistachio into the hand blender chopper attachment.
– Pour in olive oil
– Use the turbo option and blend for 30 seconds
– Plate your pesto sauces and you are ready to eat. Perfect as a dip or for making Pesto pasta!
In 3rd place we have the formidable Chef XL Sense Kitchen Machine, an appliance that will change the way you cook, and the way you look at cooking.
Featured Recipe: Cranberry, Cointreau and Clementine Crumble
1 large orange, juice only
100g sugar (caster or granulated)
75g butter, cubed
175g plain flour
50g caster sugar
– Put the cranberries, orange juice, Cointreau, sugar and water in a pan on a medium heat and leave to warm up until just simmering. Wait until all the cranberries have burst and the mixture has thickened but you still have plenty of juice.
– Add the butter, flour and sugar to the mixer and turn on to a low speed. Leave for a minute or so until you have a breadcrumb texture.
– Put the fruit into a dish then top with the crumble. Place in a preheated oven at 180C for 30-40 minutes or until nicely browned.
In 4th place we have the Multichop Chopper, an incredibly useful tool that takes the toil out of dicing.
Featured Recipe: Salsa Dip
6 ripe tomatoes
1 big bunch of fresh coriander
2 fresh jalapeño or green chillies
1 large clove of garlic
extra virgin olive oil
– Pull all the ingredient into the chopper and hold button to chop it for 10 seconds
Last but not least, we have the new kFlex, an all-in-one kitchen companion that will help you impress others with your culinary creativity.
Here our friends at sharefood.sg show you how to make an XXL Size Otah Bun
Special Offers by Kenwood Singapore
Like what you see? Enjoy up to 50% off on selected Kenwood items until end of June. Visit our official vendors or Lazada Singapore.
We are also giving away 50 copies of Chef Zan’s latest Recipe Book with any purchase of the Chef XL Sense Kitchen Machine. Available while stocks last.