3 whole “B sized” eggs
3 egg yolks
1 tsp ovalette
100 gram caster sugar
1 tbsp condensed milk
80 gram butter, melted
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
60 gram plain flour
1 tsp chocolate emulco
1 tsp cocoa powder
100 gram hazelnut chocolate spread
1. In a KENWOOD mixing bowl, put in whole eggs, egg yolks, ovalette, condensed milk, butter and vanilla essence.
2. Attach with a whisk and whisk at high speed until thick. Sift together baking powder and plain flour, fold into the batter along with vanilla essence.
3. Scope 1/3 of the batter and mix with cocoa powder and chocolate emulco. Mix well.
4. Line a 9 x 9 inch tray with parchment paper, pour in chocolate batter and then the plain batter over it.
5. Bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees Celsius for 25 minutes.
6. Once cooked, let cool, peel off the parchment paper, spread with chocolate cream and fold half to form a hoof shape.