These delicious cookies are a breeze to make anytime you’ve got a craving for some nibbles. The nutty flavour of the brown rice pairs beautifully with the almond powder. Plus, because they’re made with brown rice flour they’re completely gluten free! This recipe will take you about 30 minutes, so they’re great for an impromptu tea time.
This recipe uses the Titanium XL 6.7L – KVL8300S.
50 gram brown rice flour
25 gram almond powder
20 gram icing sugar
60 gram cooking oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 pinches of salt
1. Place all the ingredients in a Kitchen Machine except for the egg.
2. Mix everything together until dough is formed then weigh out 10 – 15g of dough and form a small ball. Repeat this step until all dough has been used up to form small balls.
3. Preheat oven to 180ºC, line a baking tray with parchment paper.
4. Break egg into bowl and beat to create egg wash.
5. Place the small balls onto the tray, brush with egg wash and bake for 15 – 20 minutes until done.
6. Allow to cool slightly before consumption.
7. Can be stored in airtight container.