For the fresher and healthier alternative to your white bread. It is beneficial to those having high cholesterol, diabetes, blood pressure or issues with obesity.
This recipe uses the Chef Sense Kitchen Machine.
600 gram bread flour
10 gram Bruggeman brown yeast
36 gram caster Sugar
15 gram milk powder
20 gram spinach powder
400 ml water
15 gram unsalted Butter
10 gram salt
5 gram flaxseed
This recipe uses a 450 gram pullman tin.
1. Mix all ingredients together except, salt, butter and flaxseed.
2. Add salt, butter and mix well till window pane is developed. Rest the dough for 30 mins.
3. Divide the dough into approx. 120-30grams each and shape it round and rest for 15 min. You should yield 9 round dough.
4. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin and roll it into a swiss roll and put it into the pullman tin. Each pullman tin should have 3 swiss roll.
5. Let it proof for 40 min (in room temp) or till it doubles.
6. Brush the top of the dough with melted butter and sprinkle the flaxseed on top.
7. Bake at 200°C for 25-30 minutes.
Contributed by Chef Mong.